Re: Midnight Commander needs help with translations!

2009/11/20 Ville-Pekka Vainio <vpivaini cs helsinki fi>:
> ... since MC
> itself has very little to do with Fedora

It's an external project, but a very useful tool for sysadmin people.
It's the best file browser/shell I've ever seen in Linux and FreeBSD.
If someone is doing remote system administration tasks for systems
with Fedora, then he/she should consider using MC in the ssh console.
I install it in almost every fedora desktop, just in case I need to
login there through ssh to do something without disturbing the desktop
(with desktop I mean, physical people with a desktop and a computer
with Fedora installed in it).

The project may be listed in translate.fedoraproject.org under various
[1] like other useful external projects.

[1] https://translate.fedoraproject.org/languages/es/collection/fedora/various/

kind regards

Domingo Becker (es)