Re: Accessibility Guide

W dniu 22.11.2009 21:14, Eric Christensen pisze:
I think I am at a point where the new(er) Accessibility Guide is ready
to be translated.  It is more of an article than a guide at only nine
pages.

The git is located at https://fedorahosted.org/accessibility-guide/ and
permissions to the repo should be ready.

What else do you need to know?

Unfortunately, bug #518348 is still blocking us. When this issue is
solved, we will need a branch which you would us to translate.

To L10n Admin Team: Isn't it past Infra freeze? When will we be moving
to Transifex 0.7.x?

--
Piotr Drąg
http://raven.pmail.pl