Re: Docs Installation Guide - Submission and Download problem

Hi Runa,

It's not unusual. I had the same problem the other day, but after couple of hours it started working again

Yulia

Runa Bhattacharjee пишет:
Hello,

I am getting a 'Page Unavailable' error while trying to download or submit the .po files for the Installation Guide. At times, a 'Gateway Timeout' error also shows up. I thought I'd check here first before filing a ticket, if there is any outage ongoing for translate.fedoraproject.org.

The page I am looking at is this:

https://translate.fedoraproject.org/projects/docs-install-guide/f12-tx/

Thanks
Runa