A question about translation out of the freezing time frame.

Rui Gouveia rui.gouveia at globaltek.pt
Sat Nov 28 13:34:13 UTC 2009

Hi,

Now that the F12 is out, and work for the F13 is under way, I would like
to ask some questions:

If we maintain the PO files in the F12 tree, adding translations for new
strings until the string freeze window for f13, what happen to these
addictions? Are they lost or are they merged in the POT files for F13?
Should we maintain the F13 tree instead?

The guides are big. Usually, during the string freeze windows, we
concentrate our efforts mainly in the GUI interface and applications,
and these are left for last and never finished. Now that things are
slower, if we want to contribute work for these modules, whats the
proper way to do it?

Than You All

--
Rui Gouveia