Fedora 12 docs now available in Transifex

Hi all --

Sorry that, we're a little behind schedule, but Fedora 12 docs are now available in Transifex:

* Many of you have already seen and worked on the Release Notes: https://translate.fedoraproject.org/projects/docs-release-notes/f12-tx/ -- many thanks!

The security docs continue to be available:

* Security Guide -- https://translate.fedoraproject.org/projects/docs-security-guide/trunk/

* SELinux User Guide -- https://translate.fedoraproject.org/projects/docs-selinux-user-guide/trunk/

Today, we also have Fedora 12 versions of:

* Installation Guide -- https://translate.fedoraproject.org/projects/docs-install-guide/f12-tx/

* Its "little brother", the Installation Quick Start Guide -- https://translate.fedoraproject.org/projects/docs-install-quick-start-guide/f12-tx/

* User Guide -- https://translate.fedoraproject.org/projects/docs-user-guide/f12-tx/

* Fedora Live Images -- https://translate.fedoraproject.org/projects/docs-readme-live-image/f12-tx/ -- short article, heavily revised for Fedora 12

* Burning ISOs -- https://translate.fedoraproject.org/projects/docs-readme-burning-isos/f12-tx/ -- again, short article, heavily revised for Fedora 12. Now it doesn't assume that you necessarily use a Windows operating system...

* About Fedora -- https://translate.fedoraproject.org/projects/docs-about-fedora/f12-tx/ -- short article

And.... for the first time in Fedora....

* Virtualization Guide -- https://translate.fedoraproject.org/projects/docs-virtualization-guide/f12-tx/

If you're wondering where to begin, you can see an overview of all docs here, with some suggested priorities for Localisation -- https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs_Project_guides_table -- but please take this as suggestions only, not a list of demands :)

As usual, I can see that some of you have already launched into the task -- sometimes within only minutes of the docs becoming available! Many thanks for your energy and enthusiasm, and many thanks in advance to all of you who will contribute to translations of Fedora 12 docs over the next weeks and months.

Please let me know if there's anything I can do to support you in the awesome job that you do :)

Cheers
Ruediger