Re: Branch 'f12-tx' - po/fr.po

W dniu 04.10.2009 20:21, Pablo Martin-Gomez pisze:
Yes, sure. We didn't plan to translate the relnotes into French but the
relnotes are built for French anyway with the strings from the F10
translation. So in order to avoid having relnotes in English with some
ridiculous French sentences, we prefer just having clean relnotes in
English.

I see. I just wanted to confirm that it is not someone's mistake. :)

--
Piotr Drąg
http://raven.pmail.pl