Spanish translations for Fedora LiveUSB Creator

It seems liveusb-creator is not using our translations.
I tried to use it under Fedora 11 in Spanish.
We have currently 18 languages at 100% [1], probably other languages
have the same issue too.
Its usage is documented in the user's guide [2], and the labels in the
guide should be the same as in the application.
No need to mention that we like to use it in our language. :-)

[1] https://translate.fedoraproject.org/projects/liveusb-creator/master/

[2] http://docs.fedoraproject.org/user-guide/f12/en-US/html-single/#sect-User_Guide-Making_bootable_USB_media-USB_image_creation_in_Fedora

kind regards

Domingo Becker