Fwd: Translator metrics in Damned Lies

Just wondering if this could be a good addition to Tx...

Rui

-------- Mensagem original --------
Assunto: Translator metrics in Damned Lies
Data: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 21:52:04 -0300
De: Rodrigo Flores <mail rodrigoflores org>
Para: GNOME Translation Project <gnome-i18n gnome org>

Hi

I've talked with Leonardo Fontenelle and he told me an idea to improve
Damned Lies: some translator metrics. Sometimes is useful to see how
many translations a translator have done or how many time the user is
inactive. Maybe it can be useful when we promote translators to
reviewers.

What do you think about that ?

--

"A critical section of code is like a bathroom. Only one person is
allowed inside at once.

Iker Gondra, Operating Systems
St. Francis Xavier University, Antigonish, NS"