Release Notes errors 06-Oct

I will be building the beta RPM this morning, so and updates you post after last night won't be included in the RPM. There are still errors in cs-CZ, zh-CN and zh-TW (as can be seen from the dates of the last successful build in http://fedora.is-sixsigma.com/F12beta/).

All three languages have multiple errors. When I build overnight the build stops at the first error. This morning I have been manually building attempting to identify all the errors. Unfortunately, my fixes are temporary; if I push my changes they will only be overwritten by the next push from Transifex.

All of the errors are missing semicolons from &PRODVER; and —

I will continue to allow the cron job to run for a while so you can continue to see the final result, but I won't be reviewing the logs every morning.

--McD