Re: Release Notes errors 06-Oct

W dniu 06.10.2009 23:06, Josef Hrus(ka pisze:
It seems that thanks to raven (Piotr) the missing semicolons were
corrected for the Czech translation. So, I am sorry I have made the errors.

And thank you very much, raven!

Not a problem for me!

If you have some suggestions/recommendations how to eliminate this my
problematic "human factor" next time, they are really welcome.

The only thing we can do is to be more careful with tags and entities. I
usually copy entire paragraph and translate the text without touching
sensitive elements like tags.

--
Piotr Drąg
http://raven.pmail.pl