Re: Release Notes errors 06-Oct

----- Original Message ----- From: "Josef Hrus(ka" <josef hruska upcmail cz>
To: "John J. McDonough" <wb8rcr arrl net>
Cc: <fedora-trans-list redhat com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 07, 2009 2:24 PM
Subject: Re: Release Notes errors 06-Oct

Sorry that I am not very helpful to your work. Translating several

Josef, no reason to apologize. What you do is hard, and trying to do it somewhat blind has to be especially frustrating. I see you apparently got it fixed before this morning's cron job, so now you have a document to look at.

Thank you so much for your hard work.

--McD