Re: new candidate

f0x1 mail bg さんは書きました:
Hello my name is Martin Stefanov,19 from Bulgaria.I have been using Fedora(then Fedora Core) since 2005.
I want to translate Fedora and the Fedora docs to my language.
Please,make it possible...
Welcome!
There is Bulgarian team and ML for you to join, if not join yet.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Teams

Here is the guide how to start translation.
http://docs.fedoraproject.org/translation-quick-start-guide/

For cvsl10n group application, your team coordinator or leader needs to tell me to approve you if they like to have direct submission from you to Transifex.

Anything unclear, don't hesitate but send your question here or ping me at #fedora-l10n of freenode.

cheers