FLSCo and elections post-release

The current FLSCo team has been on board for quite a while now. The
topic of elections has been raised in the past, but not many
nominations have been posted. So the question is:

Do we want to have an election for FLSCo after this release?

One idea is to open up the nomination process, and if more than eg. 6
people get nominated, then we could elect a 5-person FLSCo team.

-d