F12 Website String Freeze

Hey, sorry we're a bit late with this, but the F12 website is in string
freeze as of today.

Translations to the master branch will show up on fp.o on release day,
and translations to the f12-beta branch will show up on fp.o from now
until release day.

For languages that already show up on fedoraproject.org, you can just
send translations regularly, and they should show up as described above.
For new languages that aren't on fedoraproject.org yet, please email
webmaster fedoraproject org, and we'll add the language to LINGUAS and
the apache configs.

One thing to note is that spins.fedoraproject.org might not be
completely ready for translations yet until release day, since the
content for that site is still going in right now.  We'll send another
update about this when that's ready to be translated.

Thanks,
Ricky