How do I get notification for every commit on translate.fedoraproject.org?

Hello everyone,

Can someone tell me if there is a feature in Fedora-hosted Transifex
instance that would notify me (preferably by e-mail) of every commit in
particular Project, Language or Collection?

I don't mean the RSS feed with new items only.

If not, does anyone know if this is coming in Transifex 0.7 or later on?

https://translate.fedoraproject.org/account/ is completely empty as of
now.

Regards,

Tomek Chrzczonowicz