Re: Where are RPM's translations?

Really, this is a good question - can we have an cumulated categorised rpm package descriptions POT's to be translated?

2009/9/6 Xavi Conde <xavi conde gmail com>
Hi,

i can't find RPM in the Various collection anymore. Where is now this
module, and how do we submit translations for F12 to it?

Thanks in advance!

--
"There's no dark side of the moon, really. As a matter of fact, it's all dark."

Un bloc de cinépatas: http://banda-aparte.blog-city.com/
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/xaviconde