Re: Where are RPM's translations?

Am Sonntag, den 06.09.2009, 13:36 +0200 schrieb Xavi Conde:
> Hi,
>
> i can't find RPM in the Various collection anymore. Where is now this
> module, and how do we submit translations for F12 to it?
>
> Thanks in advance!

https://translate.fedoraproject.org/projects/rpm/

"Translation submission: Open a bug report on Fedora > RPM"

But on https://translate.fedoraproject.org/projects/rpm/master/ is:
"This component is currently broken. Please wait until it is fixed."

Maybe this is the reason for taking it out from Various collection.

	Thomas