Re: Help with strange error in smolt.master-smoon.messages.po

Runa Bhattacharjee wrote:
Göran Uddeborg wrote:

Seems to be a bug in the source code.

That was what I thougt too, and I filed a report about it some time
ago:

https://fedorahosted.org/smolt/ticket/77

However, its kind of strange that quite a few languages show 100% translation completion and evidently the .po files have made through the msgfmt error checks. I got the same error with the bn_IN file (currently with 3 untranslated entries). When I downloaded the completed pt_BR.po and ran the msgfmt check.. it passed. What am I missing here? Gettext version in use for this particular test was 0.16.1.

Thanks
Runa
I also found the same error for oriya (or_IN) .
Thanks
Manoj