Re: [Fwd: Re: Smolt translations]

On Tue, 8 Sep 2009, Noriko Mizumoto wrote:

> Hi Mike
> I am afraid if the mail have not reached to your inbox as you may not be the
> subscriber of f-t-l, so resend.

This is a command line utility, since the profiles typically last over a
single window, we no longer display it by default. To hit "v" here will
print that output to the screen.

> #: smoltFirstBoot.py:64
> msgid: _Reconsider sending
> msgstr: japanese_translation_blah_blah_blah (_R)

In this one when you choose not to send your profile, firstboot and smolt
will prompt you to reconsider the decisison not to send.  Sort of ask "are
you sure you don't want to send?"

Does this answer your questions?

	-Mike