Re: [Fwd: Re: Smolt translations]

Mike McGrath wrote:

#: sendProfile.py:174
msgid: (v)iew details on collected information?
msgstr: (v) japanese_translation_blah_blah_blah?

This is a command line utility, since the profiles typically last over a
single window, we no longer display it by default. To hit "v" here will
print that output to the screen.

On an off-topic, since this is a command-line utility, I am wondering if this module ought to be translated for the Indic languages? Reason being, the characters do not get correctly rendered on the command line. I am not sure how CJK treats the command-line.

Thanks
Runa

--
blog: http://runab.livejournal.com

irc:
mishti or runa_b on Freenode, Gimpnet, Mozilla, LinuxChix