Re: Freeze break for ABRT?

On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 3:41 PM, Runa Bhattacharjee<runab redhat com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> There seems to be 3 new entries for the ABRT module (87 total strings)[1]
> today. Is this a potential freeze break?

It depends -- does this module belong in the Fedora X Release? If yes,
it should be string-frozen.

In general, we're freezing modules which choose to be frozen, in the
sense of "it's important that this ends up translated on the Fedora
media". We're trying to group these modules in the above prementioned
release.

-d