Re: New tasks to add to schedule?

John Poelstra さんは書きました:
Based on the results of this ticket https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/243
Yes!
To all translators, we will be able to have test build packages for review and correction (QA) from Fedora 12.

What additional tasks should I add to the translation schedule... same questions as always .... :)
John, thank you for catching this up :-)
Actually tasks are there, but those should be renamed to explain tasks better, I think.

1) Name of task(s)
2) When does it start
3) Does it depend on another task ending and if so which one is it?
4) Number of days the task takes
* Ongoing Test Package Builds for Translation Review
=> Build F 12 collection packages for all language translators' review and correction
(both in trans-tasks & devel-tasks)
2009-09-10 to 2009-09-14 (4days)
This job is done by F12 collection packagers (devel team). Could you please confirm with devel team if those dates are good for them. This is totally **new to packagers.

* Review Software Translations
=> Review and correct software translation in built UI
(trans-tasks)
2009-09-15 to 2009-09-22 (7days)
This job is done by translators. It should be good number of days.

* Software: Translation Deadline (PO Files complete)
(trans-tasks)
2009-09-22
All languages translation submitted by this date should be included in F12 release.

* Software: Start Rebuild all translated packages
* Software: Rebuild all translated packages
=> Software: Rebuild all translated packages
(trans-tasks & devel-tasks)
2009-09-22 to 2009-09-29 (7days)
One line can describe the task instead of two lines.

* Final (Beta) Freeze: Development Code Complete (trans-tasks and devel-tasks)
2009-09-29

Thanks a lot