Help anaconda pot and po

Hi

I have got the report from several translators which says POT string number and POs string numbers do not match. I have not gone through all languages but some below for example. Those files have been downloaded today via Transifex.

de.po, zh_CN.po, bn_IN.po and ja.po: 1056
it.po: 1037
anaconda.pot: 1055

Now I've checked the git repository to see last date of POT update, and found that there is **no anaconda.pot under po/ directory.
[1]:http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=anaconda.git;a=tree;f=po;h=a510cb64ad8a506184fdef5795aabd651b976022;hb=HEAD

I am totally puzzled here, could someone please help?

cheers