Re: transifex committing wrong translations to elfutils

Roland McGrath さんは書きました:
msgid: '%' is only meaningful with the 'x' option

That was indeed a typo in our format string (meant to be %c).
Thanks for catching that!  I've fixed it in the latest git tree
on our fedorahosted repo.
Thanks! I see now fixed PO.

It would be nice if the canonical po/Makefile's "make check"
would do something that would catch those msgfmt errors in the
package build before it gets to the translators.
I am not sure, but l10n infra team (Dimitris, Asgeir, etc) may be able to have some idea on this?