Re: Question regarding "About this computer" for gnome-system-monitor

Zoltan Hoppar wrote:
I think this is not only in that item exist missing translation - also About Fedora has no translation in HU. Where can I find that item?

You could find "About Fedora" message in "Docs::About Fedora >> master" module though I couldn't find a tooltip (that is "Learn more about Fedora") as a translatable message within this file.

Thanks!

Ankit Patel
http://www.indianoss.org/
http://www.ankit644.com/