Re: New at Fedora Translation Project

Thank you, Domingo. I have just send the presentation mail to de spanish list too.

Regards:

Juanjo Escribano

On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 1:38 PM, Domingo Becker <domingobecker gmail com> wrote:
2009/9/11 Juanjo Escribano <juanjo escribano gmail com>:

> My name is Juanjo Escribano (Juanjo is a short version of Juan José, but
> only my mother calls me that way :P )

Juanjo,

Welcome to the Fedora Translation Project!

You need to subscribe fedora-trans-es list and send an introduction in
Spanish there too.
Next you will receive further instructions.

kind regards

Domingo Becker (es)