% entries in virt-p2v

Hi, Fedora people.
I have just finished translating this virt-p2v>tip file.
But I am not sure if the English source is all correct.
There are some % symbols alone here and there.
I wonder if it is a mistake for %s or %d.....

For instance,
"\\nSending /dev/%s (%.3f GB) to remote machine\\n\\n%!"
and "(about %.0f minutes remaining)"

Without knowing if it is a string or a number, it is difficult to
set up the word order in a foreign language.
Any idea, anyone?

James

--
Kiyoto (James) Hashida