Re: % entries in virt-p2v

Hi,

> For instance,
> "\\nSending /dev/%s (%.3f GB) to remote machine\\n\\n%!"
> and "(about %.0f minutes remaining)"
> Without knowing if it is a string or a number, it is difficult to
> set up the word order in a foreign language.
> Any idea, anyone?

though Asgeir is right, I think the above message is wrong, since %!
doesnt represent a valid printf escape sequence. Maybe you should file
a bug.

Regards.

--
"There's no dark side of the moon, really. As a matter of fact, it's all dark."

Un bloc de cinépatas: http://banda-aparte.blog-city.com/
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/xaviconde