system-config-kdump translation in new branch

Ankit Patel ankit at redhat.com
Tue Sep 15 10:58:04 UTC 2009

Hi all,

There is a new branch called 'new' created for system-config-kdump for
Fedora 12. However, there are no changes with respect to translation.
So, I have updated the transifex component to accept the translations to
'new' branch.

I can only notice "Danish" translation being pushed in the 'master'
branch recently. So, if "Danish" team would like to take a moment to
merge the translations from 'master' branch to 'new' branch would be
great. Would like to request other language teams to verify whether
their translation files are showing correct status. Let me know, if you
want me to merge it for you.

Thanks!

--
Regards,