updates in .pot files of system-config-language package

Ankit Patel ankit at redhat.com
Wed Sep 16 05:38:57 UTC 2009

प्रविण सातपुते wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> Due to some problems of system-config-language package i have regenerated
> .pot file, so i request all the localization team member please update the
> corresponding .po files. Let me know if anything to do from my side.

String Freeze break for F12 collection package!

Pravin, FLP team is in the second round of translation (15th September 2009 to
22nd September 2009). So, if you can wait for updated translations to receive by
22nd September for the next build of system-config-language, it would be great!

Thanks!

--
Regards,
Ankit Patel