Re: updates in .pot files of system-config-language package

2009/9/16 Ankit Patel <ankit redhat com>
प्रविण सातपुते wrote:
Dear All,

Due to some problems of system-config-language package i have regenerated
.pot file, so i request all the localization team member please update the
corresponding .po files. Let me know if anything to do from my side.

String Freeze break for F12 collection package!

Pravin, FLP team is in the second round of translation (15th September 2009 to
22nd September 2009). So, if you can wait for updated translations to receive by
22nd September for the next build of system-config-language, it would be great!

sure, i will do upstream release as well fedora build after 22 Sept. 09

Thanks & Regards,
Pravin Satpute