Czech translation of fp.o WAS: updates in .pot files of system-config-language package

Piotr Drąg piotrdrag at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 11:59:21 UTC 2009

W dniu 16.09.2009 10:55, Ludek Dolihal pisze:
 >    I have just send po file for the fedoraproject.org. I have
translated to the czech lenguage the website of Fedora 11. Should I do
anything else to see the czech localization of the fedora 11 wevbsite?
 > Thank in advance Ludek Dolihal

Maintainers of fedoraproject.org need to enable Czech translation in
some config files. This time they need also to rename cz.po file to
cs.po, because 'cs' is valid code for Czech language.

--
Piotr Drąg
http://raven.pmail.pl