Re: updates in .pot files of system-config-language package

2009/9/16 प्रविण सातपुते <pravin d s gmail com>:
> Dear All,
>
>     Due to some problems of system-config-language package i have
> regenerated .pot file, so i request all the localization team member please
> update the corresponding .po files.
> Let me know if anything to do from my side.

Also, construction tricks like

str = _(" language support is not installed, do you want to install
it?")
str = grpid[:-8] + str

do not work well for most languages other than English. Please include
the language name in the translatable string so we could change the
word order accordingly.

I would also like to recommend that you have a native English speaker
review some of the newly added strings.

I really wish this was brought up earlier in the development cycle.

Regards,
Miloš