Re: Shortened names in Anaconda

Oops. My team leader catched me... Hell, indeed. But here were faster. :) ;)

2009/9/18 Sulyok Peti <sulyokpeti gmail com>

I did not translate these abbreviations, because these acronyms can be
found in English dictionaries/encyclopedias (for example Fibre Channel
over Ethernet (FCoE) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FCoE ), and a literal
Hungarian translation would not worth much, because you can hardly find
Hungarian literature on this subject. Otherwise there is a Hungarian
mailing list too. ;)

--
PGP:  06853DF7