Self-Introduction: Chicha

Hello every body !

I am Charles-Henri d'Adhémar, nickname Chicha.
I live in Nice, France.
My FAS: chicha
You can see more about me at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Chicha

I already joined the Translation CVS Commit Group but I did not
introduced myself yet !
I won't be a 1000 translation lines a day guy : I am more a 10 lines a
month guy following the bugs I find or the
new software that comes ... Anyway I believe a lot in the Fedora
project and I want to help as much as I can.

I am going to introduce myself on the french mailing list ...
See you soon,
Cheers,

Chicha