F12 Release Notes - refreshed pot and po files?

Hi Reudiger,

during the weekend a worked on the Czech translation of RN. Now, I can
see that there were some changes possible in the pot and po files
(refresh). I am sorry but I forgot to create a lock for the Czech
translation on Friday. And now I do not know what to do. Is there any
relatively simple remedy for me? It seems that if I uploaded my po file
I would overwrite your later changes.

Now there is Czech po file on 19% of translation. I worked with a po
file that initially showed 1%, now after my work it shows 2%.

Josef