German translation of system-config-firewall

Hello,

as the maintainer of system-config-firewall, I have ongoing problems with german translations in this tool.

In german there is no matching word for "trusted". The translation "vertraut" means "familiar" or "close", but not "trusted"! In the german language we are using "Trusted Computing" as a fixed term, because you can not have a short term explaining it correctly. Therefore I am also using "trusted" for services and interfaces.

Every few weeks some translators are replacing the word "trusted" with "vertraut". Can you please stop doing this?

I would appreciate if you are changing all occurrences of "vertraut" back to "trusted".

Thanks in advance,
Thomas

PS: Maybe also other languages are affected by this problem, but I can not check that.