Fedora 12 Release Notes

I am currently uploading a build of the release notes to

http://fedora.is-sixsigma.com/F12beta/

for all the languages. All the languages should be there in a few hours. Most only have a little translation done, but I appreciate folks getting right on this. I will update this copy frequently over the next couple of weeks so that translators have a chance to review their work without having to personally go through all the gyrations of building the notes.

Thanks for your hard work
--McD