Re: Fedora 12 Release Notes

On 09/23/2009 03:59 AM, John J. McDonough wrote:
for all the languages. All the languages should be there in a few hours. Most only have a little translation done, but I appreciate folks getting right on this. I will update this copy frequently over the next couple of weeks so that translators have a chance to review their work without having to personally go through all the gyrations of building the notes.

Thanks for your hard work

Hear, hear! The immediate and generous response by you guys means that the Release Notes are nearly complete in SIX languages within days of the POT becoming available!

Thanks to all of you, and a special thanks once again to Geert Warrink -- Dutch is already at 100%!

Cheers

Ruediger