Re: czech websites

Ludek Dolihal さんは書きました:
Hi,
  I have translated some web-pages to the czech language and posted them via transifex. Now I wonder why I can't find them on fedoraproject.org! I can not choose czech as a language from the combo box at the bottom of the main page. Could anybody tell me why?
Thanks in advance Ludek
If you mean this, https://translate.fedoraproject.org/projects/fedora-web/f12-alpha-fedoraproject/#cs, it is for F12. In this case, according to the schedule, we have "review and correct website translations" task between 2009-11-03 to 2009-11-09, thus F12 website for review should be available in this period.
http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-12/f-12-trans-tasks.html