Re: Different number of entries in libvirt

Daniel Veillard さんは書きました:
[ Sending again after soem outgoing mail problems ]

On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 03:13:31PM +1000, Yuliya Poyarkova wrote:
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone knows why libvirt PO-files are so different for different languages.
For instance I noticed Russian only contains 800+ entries, Italian has 1600+, and so on, whereas POT-file has 2305. Is there a way to update files? https://translate.fedoraproject.org/projects/libvirt/HEAD/
Thank you,

  Maybe some languages are a bit behind. I'm updating the pot file
a week before every release and usually at release time too. I hope it's
fine, if there is something else I should do, please advise,
POT and POs need to be merged, and this should be done by Transifex if my understanding is correct.
Any idea?

   thanks,

Daniel