Re: string freeze break?!

Xavi,

2009/9/23 Xavi Conde <xavi conde gmail com>
Hi,

2009/9/23 Kris Thomsen <lakristho gmail com>:
> Hi Noriko,
>
> Yeah, I experienced this too. It's quite annoying, cause in danish
> FOSS-translation team we review our translations, so it can take a little
> while to get the translations ready - so maybe we can't get the danish
> translation ready for Fedora 12 release :)

may I suggest that in fact there's no such thing as a "Fedora string
freeze"? It would make our live easier not to expect its existence.
Knowing the date when packages will be rebuilt should be enough for
our planning.

According to our plan, it seems that the packages would be rebuilt September 22?

Regards!
--
"There's no dark side of the moon, really. As a matter of fact, it's all dark."

Un bloc de cinépatas: http://banda-aparte.blog-city.com/
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/xaviconde