Re: string freeze break?!

2009/9/23 Kris Thomsen <lakristho gmail com>:
>> Anyway, completed translations for a package may come in a package
>> update after the release.
>
> How many times is this done? And when?

Many times. It depends on the package maintainer.
They have to rebuild the package and push it in the update system.
I saw that it normally takes 2 weeks for the new translations to be
part of a package update after the release.
For some packages, specially the .noarch, it takes more and depends on
the package maintainer.
You may always ask to rebuild the package to go faster.

k.r

Domingo Becker