Re: Fedora 12 Release Notes

On 09/26/2009 06:14 AM, Göran Uddeborg wrote:
There are certain parts of the release notes missing from the pot
files.  For example section "1.5.1. We Need Feedback!".  Is this
something that is planned to be fixed later on, or should I write a
bugzilla about it?

The "We Need Feedback!" section is drawn from Publican's "Common Content", which you already translated to Swedish for me some time ago :) So this section should not appear in the POT.

But is there anything else missing?

Cheers
Ruediger