Re: Fedora 12 Release Notes

----- Original Message ----- From: "Göran Uddeborg" <goeran uddeborg se> To: "John J. McDonough" <wb8rcr arrl net>; "Fedora Translation Project List" <fedora-trans-list redhat com> Cc: "For participants of the Documentation Project" <fedora-docs-list redhat com>
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2009 4:14 PM
Subject: Fedora 12 Release Notes

There are certain parts of the release notes missing from the pot
files.  For example section "1.5.1. We Need Feedback!".  Is this
something that is planned to be fixed later on, or should I write a
bugzilla about it?

Interesting. That section is part of "Common Content", and as such, isn't really a part of the Release Notes but a part of the Fedora branding for Publican. So no its not a bug, and no it shouldn't be in the pot.

I have just installed updated branding so if all goes well, a copy with the branding bits in the correct language for nl and se should be up in an hour or less. All the languages will be done overnight.

--McD