Fedora 12 Release Notes

John J. McDonough wb8rcr at arrl.net
Fri Sep 25 21:32:34 UTC 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Göran Uddeborg" <goeran at uddeborg.se>
To: "John J. McDonough" <wb8rcr at arrl.net>; "Fedora Translation Project List"
<fedora-trans-list at redhat.com>
Cc: "For participants of the Documentation Project"
<fedora-docs-list at redhat.com>
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2009 4:14 PM
Subject: Fedora 12 Release Notes

> There are certain parts of the release notes missing from the pot
> files.  For example section "1.5.1. We Need Feedback!".  Is this
> something that is planned to be fixed later on, or should I write a
> bugzilla about it?

Interesting.  That section is part of "Common Content", and as such, isn't
really a part of the Release Notes but a part of the Fedora branding for
Publican.  So no its not a bug, and no it shouldn't be in the pot.

I have just installed updated branding so if all goes well, a copy with the
branding bits in the correct language for nl and se should be up in an hour
or less.  All the languages will be done overnight.

--McD