Fedora 12 Release Notes

Göran Uddeborg goeran at uddeborg.se
Sat Sep 26 20:02:30 UTC 2009

Ruediger Landmann:
> The "We Need Feedback!" section is drawn from Publican's "Common
> Content", which you already translated to Swedish for me some time ago
> :) So this section should not appear in the POT.

:-)

I was similar!  But I didn't realize its translation would come from
there.

> But is there anything else missing?

The Legal Notice is also omitted.  But maybe that is for legal
reasons?  Or is there a general "Legal Notice" document to translate
somewhere, similar to the "Conventions" and "Feedback"?

Apart from that, I can't find anything missing, no.