Re: Tx support for plural forms and other questions

W dniu 26.09.2009 22:39, Miloš Komarčević pisze:
Hm, now it no longer accepts submissions...

I did that to avoid committing wrong files, without important glade and
.desktop strings. I'll re-enable it just after situation is fixed.

Anyway, wouldn't it be better to fix bug #524990 for proper intltool
support (since it's so close) and then ask the developer to stop
checking in the POT file again?

Sure it would be better. I can't wait for it. :)

--
Piotr Drąg
http://raven.pmail.pl