Upcoming Fedora 12 Translation Tasks

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Tue Sep 29 17:06:38 UTC 2009

Upcoming Fedora 12 Translation Tasks

Name                                               Start           End

Software: Rebuild all translated packages          Tue 2009-09-22  Tue
2009-09-29
Review and correct Beta Release Notes (daily buids html) Wed 2009-09-23
  Mon 2009-10-05
Final (Beta) Freeze: Development Code Complete     Tue 2009-09-29  Tue
2009-09-29
Translate Draft PO for Guides                      Wed 2009-09-30  Tue
2009-10-13
Translation Deadline: Beta Release Notes (PO Files complete) Mon
2009-10-05  Mon 2009-10-05
Build fed-rel-notes.rpm for Beta Release           Tue 2009-10-06  Tue
2009-10-06
Beta Project Wide Release Readiness Meeting        Wed 2009-10-07  Wed
2009-10-07
Beta Release Public Availability                   Tue 2009-10-13  Tue
2009-10-13

I realize the formatting of these emails is not pretty if your email
reader uses a proportional font.  The mail archives are worse, for
example
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-trans-list/2009-September/msg00082.html

Right now I'm using a simple python script to parse and add spaces to a
CSV file created by TaskJuggler. Let me know if there are any ideas for
fixing this.

Thanks,
John