[Fedora-trans-announce] L10N Steering Committee Elections: Nominations period open

Bart Couvreur couf at fedoraproject.org
Mon Apr 7 09:44:56 UTC 2008

For the first time, the nomination period for the to-be formed Fedora
Localization Steering Committee is now open. FLSCo will consist of 7
people from our translation community and these will be the project
leaders for the upcoming 6 months.

Want to be part of all this? Have some briljant ideas for making the
translation project even better? Sign up on de nominations page at

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/SteeringCommittee/Nominations/2008

Nominations are open from April 7th until April 13th.
The election will take place from April 14th until April 20th.

All members of the cvsl10n group in the Fedora Accounts System have the
right to become member of FLSCo and will be able to vote in the
election.

You might be asking why we are doing this? Because it's the right thing
to do, and it also happens to be required by the Fedora Project. We feel
that a lot of people in this project have great ideas and fresh points
of view which will help the Fedora L10N Project become way better!

More information on the election can be found at:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/SteeringCommittee/Elections

More information on FLSCo can be found at:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/SteeringCommittee

Thanks for all your hard work with the translation of Fedora 9!

Bart

--
Bart <couf at fedoraproject.org> <couf at skynet.be>
key fingerprint: 6AAB 544D 3432 D013 776D  3602 ADB6 6B2A D93F 0F93