Fwd: Fedora 12 Translation Team Schedule

Miloš Komarčević kmilos at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 06:57:25 UTC 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: John Poelstra <poelstra at redhat.com>
Date: Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 3:11 AM
Subject: Fedora 12 Translation Team Schedule
To: Fedora Translation Project List <fedora-trans-list at redhat.com>

I have built the Fedora 12 Translation schedules using the same
methodology from Fedora 11.

Please tell me what needs to be corrected, added, or changed by
referencing the task number here:
--> http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-12/f-12-trans-tasks.html

As an added bonus I've also created a combined view with the
Documentation schedule (notice the overlay in different colors).  The
intention if this version is to place the Translation tasks in the
context of the rest of the release:
--> http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-12/f-12-docs-and-trans-tasks.html

And if that wasn't enough, I'm also generating iCal files for this
release that are team specific.  So pop this into to your favorite
calendar application and tell me which additional tasks you'd like to
see or have removed.  To keep the presentation clean it only includes
the more important tasks/milestones.
--> http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-12/f-12-translation.ics

It would be most helpful to get your feedback as soon as possible.  If
I don't hear anything by Friday I will assume these are done.

One other question... who is representing the Translation team at the
"Release Readiness Meetings" for Fedora 12?  It was disappointing not
to have representation from the translation team for the Fedora 11
preview and final release readiness meeting or the Fedora 11
retrospective.

Thank you,
John